Date: Tuesday, February 13
Time: 1pm EST/10am PST
Presenter: Heather Mansfield
Over the last two decades the NGO sector has embraced technology, but economic and political factors and the quality of Internet infrastructure regionally often affects how well NGOs worldwide can use technology. Not surprisingly, there is a gap between the utilization of technology by NGOs in high-income nations and those in developing nations.
Based upon data gleaned from the 2018 Global NGO Online Technology Report (to be released January 29) this webinar will highlight how NGOs worldwide use the internet to build awareness and raise funds to advance their mission. Attendees will gain insight by learning benchmarks for success based on NGOs across six continents. Topics include:
- How NGOs worldwide differ in their use of web and email communications
- Which online fundraising tools are the most effective for NGOs
- Which social networks are used most often by NGOs
- How NGOs are utilizing messaging apps and SMS
- How donors worldwide want NGOs to use technology
<<< REGISTER NOW >>>
Please Note: The webinar will not be recorded, however if you are unable to attend the webinar live, you can still register for the webinar in order to receive a comprehensive set of notes that are emailed to all registrants within 24 hours after the end of the webinar.