In-person fundraising events are wonderful ways to help organizations meet new donors, establish trust and, of course, raise money. To reach those event goals, nonprofits need to deploy proven strategies that boost their event revenue. Considering that the majority of donors are online and on mobile, savvy nonprofits should prepare for an in-person fundraiser by maximizing their online tools used before, during and post event. This webinar will show you how your nonprofit can capture new donors, drive event attendance and make it easy to give anytime, anywhere with expert tips and strategies. Topics to include:
- Best practices for setting-up all your fundraising event components including online ticketing, RSVPs and registration, sponsorships, donation forms, table captain pages, and more.
- Crafting compelling event communications and calendar that drives attendance and boosts giving.
- Digital strategies for during your event to get guests excited and inspired to give using fundraising thermometers, donor walls, mobile messaging and text-to-donate.
- Creative ways to involve event non-attendees through your website, social media, and text messaging.
- How to keep your donors engaged and ready to share your mission post-event.
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, please register for the webinar to be sent a set of notes and a link to the recording after the webinar is over. All registrants are also sent a comprehensive set of of notes. Also, a toll-free number is not provided for the webinar, but attendees can listen to the audio presentation for free over their computer speakers or call into a phone number provided by GoToWebinar. Phone numbers are provided for those in the United States, Canada, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.