Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Time: 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
– Brittany Hill, Founder and CEO of Accelerist
– Heather Elliott, VP of Development at the National 4-H Council
Your nonprofit just scored that dream partner you worked so hard to prospect and now has big plans in the works, but how do you ensure a prosperous and collaborative relationship? Are you taking the necessary steps to set your partnership up for longevity and success?
Join Accelerist as we talk with the Development Team at the National 4-H Council about their journey in discovering and investing in stewardship technology tools. Hear insights on how and why they decided it was crucial to start measuring, tracking, and reporting on the efficacy of their partnerships and how they will use this information to accelerate their entire corporate partnership strategy moving forward. Topics covered will include:
- Corporate stewardship technology tools and best practices
- Overview of data and metrics you need to start tracking now!
- Insights on how to level up your corporate partnership strategy through stewardship
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, please register and you will be sent a link to the recording after the webinar is over. See GoToWebinar’s FAQ for information on how to join and attend this webinar.