Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2022
Time: 1pm EST / 10am PST
Presented by: Rebecca Alfred, Charity Relationship Lead at Trellis.org
Not every organization is going to have success using the same event marketing strategies–which is why we don’t preach that we have the be-all, end-all of event marketing advice. Instead, we will provide you with tactics and guides to improve your current strategies and results and show you how to determine what is working for your specific donors, your specific event, and your specific organization.
This webinar will answer questions like: What if I don’t have a big email list or social media following? When and how should I use different marketing channels? And the most important question of all… How can I learn what worked and what to put more effort towards when marketing my next event?
Our session is designed to deliver specific tactics, clear how-tos, and real-life examples. You’ll leave with actionable takeaways to implement immediately and examples from other successful nonprofits to use as a blueprint. Topics include:
- Specific tactics to add to your event marketing schedule (plus a schedule outline)
- Necessary social media post elements to increase reach and conversions (plus a real-life example to use as a guide)
- What to do if you don’t have a big email list or social media following
- How to leverage your event partners, sponsors, and supports to reach a wider audience
- How to track your efforts and use data to make smarter marketing decisions
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording after the webinar is over. See GoToWebinar’s FAQ for information on how to join and attend this webinar.