Heather Mansfield of Nonprofit Tech for Good offers digital communications and fundraising audits exclusively to nonprofits. An audit can be presented via webinar or in person. With an objective eye and knowledge gained from twenty years of experience utilizing the internet for social good, Heather will review:
- The design and navigation of your nonprofit’s website to ensure that the aesthetic and functionality is compatible with today’s online donors and supporters.
- The design and layout of your nonprofit’s e-newsletter.
- Your nonprofit’s online donation process to make certain that your nonprofit is not making simple mistakes that could be costing your organization thousands of dollars in lost donations.
- The design and content of your nonprofit’s blog.
- Your nonprofit’s presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social networks.
- Your content strategy and make suggestions to increase your engagement online.
Each audit requires an average of 30 hours spent reviewing your organization’s online presence, preparing the PowerPoint, and presenting the audit. To inquire about hiring Ms. Mansfield to present an audit for your organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.