Heather Mansfield of Nonprofit Tech for Good offers social media and online fundraising audits exclusively to nonprofits. An audit can be presented via two 2-hour webinars or in person. With an objective eye and knowledge gained from twenty years of experience utilizing the Internet for fundraising, community building, and advocacy, Heather will review:
- The design and navigation of your nonprofit’s website to ensure that the aesthetic and functionality is compatible with today’s online donors and supporters.
- The design and layout of your nonprofit’s e-newsletter.
- Your nonprofit’s online donation process to make certain that your nonprofit is not making simple mistakes that could be costing your nonprofit thousands of dollars in lost donations.
- The design and content of your nonprofit’s blog.
- Your nonprofit’s presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social networks.
- Your content strategy and make suggestions to increase your engagement online.
Each audit requires an average of 20-25 hours spent researching and reviewing your nonprofit’s online presence and another 10-15 hours preparing the PowerPoint for the webinar or in-person presentation. All attendees of the audit are sent a copy of the PowerPoint and a follow-up list of action items. All audits also include a 60-minute consultation via Skype after the audit for follow-up questions and discussion. The fee for a social media audit ranges from $5,000 to $7,000 + travel expenses (if applicable).
To date, Heather Mansfield has presented social and mobile audits for Mary’s Meals, UNICEF New Zealand, Plunket, Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA), Sesame Street, the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare, Aide et Action, the Australian Red Cross, and Stand for Children.
Please Note: Due to a heavy workload, Heather’s next availability to conduct an audit is June 2017. To reserve a social media audit with Heather Mansfield, please email her at email@example.com.