Date: Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (1.5 hours)
Cost: $20 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
This is the final of four webinars required to earn a Certificate in Social Media Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good. If you prefer to watch the webinar now, please purchase the most recent recording.
Social media tools and trends are always evolving, and to be successful on social media, nonprofits need to embrace a strategy of flexibility and early adoption. This 90-minute webinar will explore emerging trends in social media and their potential impact on digital marketing and fundraising. Topics include:
- The potential of social VR platforms in the metaverse
- The rise of streaming fundraisers on Twitch
- How Gen Z uses social media with a focus on TikTok
- How to Use ChatGPT for social media marketing
- How to launch an Ambassador Program for your nonprofit
- How to grow your following on social media
- How to manage social media burnout
This is the fourth and final webinar in a series of four required to earn a Certificate in Social Media Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording 24-48 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. Visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.