Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Time: 1pm ET (1.5 hours)
Cost: $20 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
This is the final webinar in a series of four that are part of a blog and webinar series called 101 Digital Marketing Best Practices for Nonprofits. Those who register for all four webinars will earn a Certificate in Social Media Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.
Social media tools and trends are always evolving, and to be successful on social media, nonprofits need to embrace a strategy of flexibility and early adoption. This 90-minute webinar will summarize emerging trends in social media and they impact nonprofit digital communications and fundraising. Topics include:
- An exploration of the metaverse for nonprofits
- The potential of social VR platforms, such as Facebook’s Horizon Worlds
- The rise of gaming influencers and fundraisers on Twitch
- An overview of Web 3 and what it means for the nonprofit sector
- How Gen Z uses social media with a focus on TikTok and Snapchat
- A summary of emerging content trends on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording 24-48 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. See GoToWebinar’s FAQ for information on how to join and attend this webinar.