Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (1.5 hours)
Cost: $20 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
This is the final webinar in a series of four that are part of a blog and webinar series called 101 Digital Marketing Best Practices for Nonprofits. Those who register for all four webinars will earn a Certificate in Social Media Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.
Social media tools and trends are always evolving, and to be successful on social media, nonprofits need to embrace a strategy of flexibility and early adoption. This 90-minute webinar will explore emerging trends in social media and their potential impact on digital marketing and fundraising. Topics include:
- The potential of social VR platforms in the metaverse, such as Meta’s Horizon Worlds
- The rise of gaming influencers and fundraisers on Twitch
- How Gen Z uses social media with a focus on TikTok, Snapchat, Discord, and BeReal
- A summary of emerging trends on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- How to launch an Ambassador Program for your nonprofit
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording 24-48 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. Visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.