Final Presentation: Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Time: 2 hours
Cost: $30 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
Facebook and Instagram are two of the largest social networks in the world, and when used correctly, both platforms are effective for communicating the story of your mission and programs and inspiring donors to give.
In this two-hour webinar, you’ll learn how Facebook and Instagram fit into your nonprofit’s digital marketing and fundraising strategy. Topics include:
- The current impact of the Facebook and Instagram algorithms
- What type of content performs best on Facebook and Instagram
- How often nonprofits should post on Facebook and Instagram
- How to effectively use Facebook and Instagram Fundraising Tools
- An exploration of Facebook and Instagram content tools, such as Business Suite, Subscriptions, and Stars
- An Introduction to Facebook and Instagram Ads for nonprofits
This is the second webinar in a series of four required to earn a 2023 Certificate in Digital Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.