Date: Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (2 hours)
Cost: $30 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
This is the second of four webinars required to earn a Certificate in Social Media Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good. If you prefer to watch the webinar now, please purchase the most recent recording.
Facebook and Instagram are two of the largest social networks in the world, and when used correctly, both platforms are effective for communicating the story of your mission and programs and inspiring donors to give.
In this two-hour webinar, you’ll learn how Facebook and Instagram fit into your nonprofit’s digital marketing and fundraising strategy. Topics include:
- The current impact of the Facebook and Instagram algorithms
- What type of content performs best on Facebook and Instagram
- How often nonprofits should post on Facebook and Instagram
- How to effectively use Facebook and Instagram Fundraising Tools
- An exploration of Facebook and Instagram content tools, such as Business Suite, Subscriptions, and Stars
- An Introduction to Facebook and Instagram Ads for nonprofits
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording 24-48 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. Visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.