Final Presentation: Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Time: 90 minutes
Cost: $20 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
Social media can be an effective communication tool for nonprofits, but only if nonprofits understand that content is essential to inspire engagement and acquire new supporters and donors.
Customized for small nonprofits with limited time and financial resources, this webinar demonstrates how to create and maintain a successful social media strategy. Topics include:
- The role of social media content in digital marketing and fundraising
- How much time to invest in your social media strategy
- Which social media platforms to prioritize for your nonprofit
- How to create a consistent brand across social media platforms
- Best practices for creating and sharing website, photo, and video content
- How to create an editorial calendar and track and report success
This is the first webinar in a series of four required to earn a 2023 Certificate in Digital Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.