Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (1.5 hours)
Cost: $20 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
Social media can be an effective communication tool for nonprofits, but only if nonprofits understand that creating engaging content is essential to acquiring new supporters and donors from social media.
Customized for small nonprofits with limited time and financial resources, this 90-minute webinar demonstrates how to create and maintain a successful social media strategy. Topics include:
- How to write a social media strategy for your nonprofit
- How much time to invest in your social media strategy
- Which social media platforms to prioritize
- How to create a consistent brand across social media platforms
- 8 types of top-performing content for social media
- How to create an editorial calendar and track and report success
- How to grow your following on social media
This is the first webinar in a series of four required to earn a Certificate in Social Media Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording 24-48 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. Visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.