Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2022
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (2 hours)
Cost: $30 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
This is the third webinar in a series of four that are part of a blog and webinar series called 101 Digital Marketing Best Practices for Nonprofits. Those who register for all four webinars will earn a Certificate in Social Media Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.
Please Note: This webinar was last presented on August 10, 2022. If you would prefer to watch the recording from August 10 and receive the notes rather than wait until February 8 – please email Heather Mansfield to make the request. You will then be sent an invoice for $30. Once paid, you will be given access to the recording and the notes.
LinkedIn and Twitter have unique roles in your nonprofit’s social media strategy. LinkedIn is ideal for connecting with sponsors, funders, and thought leaders while Twitter is a fast-moving community built upon real-time news and information sharing.
In this two-hour webinar, nonprofits will learn best practices for using LinkedIn and Twitter. Topics include:
- What type of content performs best on LinkedIn and how often nonprofits should post
- The benefits of using LinkedIn to steward sponsors and funders
- How to use LinkedIn to empower your staff as thought leaders
- What type of content performs best on Twitter and how often nonprofits should tweet
- Best practices for tweeting, retweeting, mentioning, replying, and tagging on Twitter
- An exploration of Twitter tools, such as Ads, Analytics, Blue, and Communities
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording 24-48 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. Visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.