Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (2 hours)
Cost: $30 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
LinkedIn and Twitter have unique roles in your nonprofit’s social media strategy. LinkedIn is ideal for connecting with sponsors, funders, and thought leaders while Twitter is a fast-moving community built upon real-time news and information sharing.
In this two-hour webinar, nonprofits will learn best practices for using LinkedIn and Twitter. Topics include:
- What type of content performs best on LinkedIn and how often nonprofits should post
- The benefits of using LinkedIn to steward sponsors and funders
- How to use LinkedIn to empower your staff as thought leaders
- What type of content performs best on Twitter and how often nonprofits should tweet
- Best practices for tweeting, retweeting, mentioning, replying, and tagging on Twitter
- An exploration of Twitter tools, such as Ads, Analytics, and Blue
This is the third webinar in a series of four required to earn a Certificate in Social Media Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording 24-48 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. Visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.