Final Presentation: Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Time: 2 hours
Cost: $30 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
LinkedIn and Twitter have unique roles in your nonprofit’s social media strategy. LinkedIn is ideal for connecting with sponsors, funders, and thought leaders while Twitter is a fast-moving community built upon real-time news and information sharing.
In this two-hour webinar, nonprofits will learn best practices for using LinkedIn and Twitter. Topics include:
- What type of content performs best on LinkedIn and how often nonprofits should post
- The benefits of using LinkedIn to steward sponsors and funders
- How to use LinkedIn to empower your staff as thought leaders
- The impact of the Musk takeover of Twitter
- What type of content performs best on Twitter and how often nonprofits should tweet
- Best practices for formatting tweets to maximize engagement
- An exploration of Twitter tools, such as Ads, Analytics, and Blue
This is the third webinar in a series of four required to earn a 2023 Certificate in Digital Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.