Most nonprofits have not yet upgraded to the new Facebook Timeline for Pages design, but as more and more admins begin to realize that the Timeline design and tool set is much more than just uploading a photo to the top of your page, I think we’ll see many of our favorite nonprofits take the leap and upgrade before the mandatory roll out of Facebook Timeline to all pages on March 30.
To help inspire your creativity and encourage you to be an early adopter, below are eleven nonprofits that have upgraded to Facebook Timeline. You can also view the new Timeline design on the Nonprofit Organizations Facebook Page. I will also be giving a thorough tour of the new Facebook Timeline Design and Admin Panel in my upcoming webinars on Facebook and Facebook Apps.
1. Amnesty International :: facebook.com/amnestyglobal
2. Big Cat Rescue :: facebook.com/bigcatrescue
3. charity: water :: facebook.com/charitywater
4. Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis :: facebook.com/contemporaryartmuseumstl
5. (GLAAD) Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation :: facebook.com/GLAAD
6. Goodwill Industries International :: facebook.com/GoodwillIntl
7. Greenpeace International :: facebook.com/greenpeace.international
8. International Rescue Committee :: facebook.com/InternationalRescueCommittee
9. Mercy Housing :: facebook.com/mercyhousing
10. SOS Children’s Villages :: facebook.com/soschildrensvillages
11. Survival International :: facebook.com/survival
Webinars: How Nonprofits can Successfully Use Facebook and Facebook Apps :: Beginner/Intermediate and Advanced
Nine Nonprofits Offering Timeline Covers for Their Facebook Fans
Facebook Timeline Launches With Three Giving Apps – Many More Likely To Come