Sponsoring a webinar for Nonprofit Tech for Good is an excellent way to grow your brand recognition and provide valuable training to nonprofit professionals. On average, 30% of registrants attend live and 70% register in order to receive the recording and/or the set of notes after the webinar is over. Sponsors receive the name, title, organization name, country, and email address of registrants. Sponsors are expected to email registrants a link to the recording and/or a set of notes within 48 hours of the end of the webinar. The number of registrants varies from 700-1,300 depending on the topic.
The fee to present a sponsored webinar to the Nonprofit Tech for Good community is $2,500.
Email: Your webinar is featured in a standalone email to our e-newsletter subscribers three weeks before your webinar is scheduled. Your webinar is also listed in our e-newsletter for 4-6 weeks (depending upon our content schedule)
Twitter: Your webinar post is tweeted/retweeted from our Twitter account a minimum of 10 times.
Facebook: Your webinar post is shared once on our Facebook Page. Organic reach is very low on Facebook, so boosting your post is highly recommended. You have the option to boost your webinar post on our Facebook Page and our Twitter account up to $100 for first-time webinar sponsors. Repeat sponsors can boost up to $250.
LinkedIn: Your webinar post is shared once on our LinkedIn Page and once from Heather Mansfield’s personal LinkedIn Profile. Your post is also shared to our LinkedIn Groups (when relevant): Social Media for Nonprofit Organizations, Online Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations, Emerging Trends for Nonprofit Organizations
- Webinar presentations can not be demos of your product or service. They must be focused on a topic that is useful to registrants whether they use your product or not. You can interweave your product or service throughout the webinar, but it can not be the focus of the presentation.
- Your presentation should be 30-45 minutes in length.
- Heather Mansfield will introduce your presenter(s), monitor the Q&A during the webinar, and facilitate a live Q&A for 15 minutes after the webinar.
- A link to the recording of your webinar is featured on your webinar post after the webinar is over.
- View: Archive of Sponsored Webinars on Nonprofit Tech for Good