2023 sponsored webinars are booked. Our 2024 calendar will open on October 1. Please email Heather Mansfield to be contacted in October.
Sponsoring a webinar for Nonprofit Tech for Good is an excellent way to grow your brand recognition and provide valuable training to nonprofit professionals. The number of webinar registrants varies from 500-1,000 depending on the topic, and on average, 30% of registrants attend live and 70% register in order to receive the recording of the webinar.
The fee to present a sponsored webinar to the Nonprofit Tech for Good community is $3,000.
Sponsors receive the first name, last name, title, organization name, and email address of registrants, and sponsors are expected to send the recording within 48 hours of the end of the webinar.
Where Your Sponsored Webinar is Promoted
- On Nonprofit Tech for Good: Your webinar is listed on our Webinars page, featured in a post on Nonprofit Tech for Good, and listed in the Webinar Archive for one year.
- Our Weekly Newsletter: Your webinar is featured in our newsletter for 6-8 weeks (depending upon our content schedule) and featured in a standalone email to our e-newsletter subscribers 3-4 weeks before your webinar.
- Facebook: Your webinar is shared once on our Facebook Page.
- LinkedIn: Your webinar is shared once on our LinkedIn Page and once from Heather Mansfield’s personal LinkedIn Profile. Your webinar is also shared to our LinkedIn Groups (when relevant): Social Media for Nonprofit Organizations, Online Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations, Emerging Marketing & Fundraising Trends for Nonprofit Organizations.
- Twitter: Your webinar is tweeted/retweeted from our Twitter account 8-12 times (depending upon its popularity).
- Webinar presentations can not be demos of your product or service. They must be focused on a topic that is useful to registrants whether they use your product or not. You can interweave your product or service throughout the webinar, but it can not be the focus of your presentation.
- Your presentation should be 30-45 minutes in length.
- Heather Mansfield will introduce your presenter(s), monitor the Q&A during the webinar, and facilitate a live Q&A for 15 minutes after the webinar.
To pitch your webinar and inquire about available presentation dates, please contact Heather Mansfield.