Please Note: The next availability to publish a sponsored blog post is October 11, November 8, and December 6.
Sponsoring a post on Nonprofit Tech for Good reaches thousands of nonprofit professionals. Content must be focused on nonprofit technology, digital marketing, or online fundraising. Our readers are most interested in posts related to social media, online and social fundraising, email marketing, and emerging technology.
The fee to publish a sponsored post on Nonprofit Tech for Good is $650 which includes a $50 ad spend on Facebook, a $25 ad spend on Twitter, and a $25 ad spend on LinkedIn. Sponsors may publish up to three posts per year on Nonprofit Tech for Good, however, each post must be scheduled at least two months apart.
Your sponsored post is promoted for a minimum of four weeks and when applicable, your social profiles are tagged on social media. Depending upon the popularity of your post, over a 12-month period visitors range from 2,000-6,000 and click-throughs to your website range from 3-10%.
Where Your Sponsored Post is Promoted
- Our Weekly Newsletter: Your post is featured in our newsletter for 4-6 weeks (depending upon our content schedule).
- Facebook: Your post is shared once on our Facebook Page.
- LinkedIn: Your post is shared once on our LinkedIn Page and once from Heather Mansfield’s personal LinkedIn Profile. Your post is also shared to our LinkedIn Groups (when relevant): Social Media for Nonprofit Organizations, Online Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations, Emerging marketing & Fundraising Trends for Nonprofit Organizations.
- Twitter: Your post is tweeted/retweeted from our Twitter account 8-12 times (depending upon its popularity).
In addition, your sponsored post can also include up to 10 backlinks to your website in order to help improve your website’s SEO and referral traffic from Nonprofit Tech for Good.
- Content must be written in the style of Nonprofit Tech for Good (simple, straightforward, useful). How-to posts with screenshots, numbered lists, and infographics are the posts that perform best.
- Images must be a minimum of 600 pixels in width.
- Posts must be written in the third person.
- Please include a byline for the top of your post and “About the Sponsor” information for the bottom of your post [see example].
- You can add a CTA for a guide, webinar, case study, etc. in the middle of the post. See the webinar CTA in the middle of this post for an example.
- Content cannot be overly promotional or commercial, however, your sponsored post can include up to 10 backlinks.
- Be mindful of SEO. The title of your post and the first paragraph should include important keywords relevant to the primary subject of your post. If possible, include the word “Nonprofit” in your title. To improve SEO, Nonprofit Tech for Good will write a meta description and add image alt text to your post.
- Please submit your sponsored post as a Word attachment via email. Images should also be submitted via email as attachments in .jpg or .png format.
- Your sponsored post can also be published on your blog, however, please use a different title an introduction sentence for SEO reasons.
- View: Sponsored Posts on Nonprofit Tech for Good
To pitch your post and inquire about available publication dates, please contact Heather Mansfield.