Sponsoring a post on Nonprofit Tech for Good reaches thousands of nonprofit professionals. Content must be focused on nonprofit technology, digital communications, or online fundraising. Our readers are most interested in posts related to social media, email marketing, online and social fundraising, mobile apps, and emerging technology.
The fee to publish a sponsored post on Nonprofit Tech for Good is $500 and you have the option to boost the post on our Facebook Page up to $50 per post. Sponsors may publish up to three posts per year, however, each post must be scheduled two months apart. Three posts annually is the minimum to be featured on our “Thank You to Our Sponsors” page.
Your sponsored post is promoted for a minimum of four weeks and when possible, your social profiles are tagged on social media. Depending upon the popularity of your post, visitors range from 3,000-20,000 per post over a 12-month period. Click-throughs to your website range from 10-15% which is, in most cases, more cost-effective than social advertising.
Weekly Newsletter: Your post is featured in our e-newsletter for 4-6 weeks (depending upon our content schedule)
Twitter: Your post is tweeted/retweeted from our Twitter account 7-10 times (depending upon its popularity)
Facebook: Your post is shared once on our Facebook Page and Facebook Group. Organic reach is very low on Facebook, so boosting your post is highly recommended.
LinkedIn: Your post is shared once on our LinkedIn Page and once from Heather Mansfield’s personal LinkedIn Profile. Your post is also shared to our LinkedIn Groups (when relevant): Social Media for Nonprofit Organizations, Online Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations, Emerging Trends for Nonprofit Organizations
Pinterest: Your post is pinned once on our Pinterest Account.
- Content must be written in the style of Nonprofit Tech for Good (simple, straight-forward, useful). How-to posts with screenshots, numbered lists, and infographics are the posts that perform best.
- Images must be a minimum of 600 pixels in width.
- Posts must be written in third person.
- Content cannot be overly promotional or commercial, however, you can include an ad for your company or organization at the bottom of your post.
- View: Sponsored Posts on Nonprofit Tech for Good