Please Note: The next availability to publish a sponsored blog post is March 20, April 17, and May 22.
Sponsoring a post on Nonprofit Tech for Good reaches thousands of nonprofit professionals. Content must be focused on nonprofit technology, digital marketing, or online fundraising. Our readers are most interested in posts related to social media, online and social fundraising, email marketing, and emerging technology.
The fee to publish a sponsored post on Nonprofit Tech for Good is $650 which includes a $50 ad spend on LinkedIn, a $50 ad spend on Facebook, a $25 ad spend on Instagram, and a $25 ad spend on X. Sponsors may publish up to three posts per year on Nonprofit Tech for Good, however, each post must be scheduled at least two months apart.
Your sponsored post is promoted for a minimum of four weeks and when applicable, your social profiles are tagged on social media. In addition, your sponsored post can include up to 10 backlinks to your website in order to help improve your website’s SEO and referral traffic from Nonprofit Tech for Good.
Depending upon the popularity of your post, over a 12-month period visitors range from 2,000-8,000 and click-throughs to your website range from 3-10%.
Where Your Sponsored Post is Promoted
- Our Weekly Newsletter: Your post is featured in our newsletter (10,000 subscribers) for 4-6 weeks depending upon our content schedule.
- LinkedIn: Your resource is shared once to our LinkedIn Page (15,500 followers) and to our LinkedIn Groups when relevant: Social Media for Nonprofit Organizations (166,000 members), Online Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations (37,000 members), Website & Email Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations (2,000 members).
- Facebook: Your resource is shared once to our Facebook Page (112,000 followers) and once to our Facebook Group (2,400 members).
- Instagram: Your post is shared once to our Instagram Account (75,000 followers).
- X: Your resource is posted/reposted to our X account (768,000 followers) 8-12 times depending upon its popularity.
- Content must be written in the style of Nonprofit Tech for Good (simple, straightforward, useful). How-to posts with screenshots, numbered lists, and infographics are the posts that perform best.
- Images must be a minimum of 600 pixels in width. No stock photos.
- Posts must be written in the third person.
- Please include a byline for the top of your post and “About the Sponsor” information for the bottom of your post [see example].
- You can add a CTA for a guide, webinar, case study, etc. in the middle of the post. See the webinar CTA in the middle of this post for an example.
- Content cannot be overly promotional or commercial, however, your sponsored post can include up to 10 backlinks.
- Be mindful of SEO. The title of your post and the first paragraph should include important keywords relevant to the primary subject of your post. If possible, include the word “Nonprofit” in your title. To improve SEO, Nonprofit Tech for Good will write a meta description and add image alt text to your post.
- Please submit your sponsored post as a Word attachment via email. Images should also be submitted via email as attachments in .jpg or .png format.
- Your sponsored post can also be published on your blog, however, please use a different title and introduction sentence for SEO reasons.
- View: Sponsored Posts on Nonprofit Tech for Good
To pitch your content resource and inquire about available due dates, please contact Heather Mansfield.