The Global NGO Technology Report is an annual research project that seeks to gain a better understanding of how NGOs, NPOs, and charities use technology. The report summarizes how organizations use web and email communications, online fundraising tools, social media, mobile technology, and data management and security software, both globally and across six continents.
The Global NGO Technology Report is the only annual study dedicated to analyzing how organizations use technology worldwide. The report is also unique in that it is the NGO sector’s first crowdsourced technology survey. Fifteen partners came together to promote the survey for the 2018 report. For the 2019 report, the goal is 20 partners. The 2019 Global NGO Technology Report would be the fourth edition of the report.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Significant brand exposure to an international audience.
- Increased website traffic (the 2019 survey and report will be hosted on the sponsor’s website).
- The sponsor receives the email addresses of those who opt-in and download the report.
- Access to a large amount of data about NGOs, NPOs, and charities worldwide that can be used in your content strategy (blog posts, mini-reports, social media campaigns, etc.).
- The possibility of collaboration with report partners.
Responsibilities of Sponsor
Our new sponsor must understand the importance of the report to the global NGO community and be willing to commit a significant amount of time in promoting the survey and report to its email list(s) and social networks. The ideal sponsor will provide editorial feedback on survey questions and report copy, has access to a PR team that can pitch the report launch to media outlets, and has the resources to present the report findings at conferences and events.
Cost of Sponsorship
The cost varies from $36,000-70,000 USD depending upon how many languages the 2019 survey and report are published in, how many partners sign on to help promote the survey and report, and whether your organization or company has the capacity to design the report. To discuss sponsorship in more detail, please contact Heather Mansfield at email@example.com, producer of the report and CEO of Nonprofit Tech for Good.