Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2024
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (2 hours)
Cost: $40 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
Social media is in a constant state of change and without regular education about emerging trends, your nonprofit could be wasting valuable time and resources implementing outdated best practices.
From embracing Facebook & Instagram Fundraising Tools to budgeting for social media ads, this two-hour webinar will focus on what’s new and next in social media so that your nonprofit can embrace being an early adopter. Topics include:
• Current best practices for using Facebook Pages and Instagram
• What’s new in Facebook and Instagram Fundraising Tools
• How to effectively use LinkedIn Pages
• An introduction to Threads for nonprofits
• Why nonprofits need a budget for social advertising
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. All registrants will be sent a link to the recording within 24 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. Visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.
This is the final webinar in a series of three required to earn a Certificate in Digital Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.