Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2023
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (2 hours)
Cost: $30 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
This is the first of three webinars required to earn a Certificate in Digital Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good. If you prefer to watch the webinar now, please purchase the most recent recording.
Packed with practical advice and customized for small nonprofits on a limited budget, this webinar will stress the importance of modern website design and email marketing for fundraising. Topics include:
- Current trends in nonprofit website design and how to launch a modern website on a limited budget
- Email marketing design best practices for newsletters and fundraising appeals
- How often to send newsletters and fundraising appeals
- How to re-engage unengaged subscribers
- How to integrate social media into your website and email communications
- Tips for growing your email list
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. All registrants will be sent a link to the recording within 24 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. Visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.