Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2024
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (2 hours)
Cost: $30 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
Packed with practical advice and customized for nonprofits with limited time and financial resources, this two-hour webinar will stress the importance of website and email marketing for fundraising. Topics include:
- Website design best practices that improve the user experience and SEO
- The top five calls-to-action to convert visitors into donors and subscribers
- The importance of publishing news and/or blog content on your website
- Email marketing design best practices for newsletters and fundraising appeals
- How often to send email campaigns and how to re-engage unengaged subscribers
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. All registrants will be sent a link to the recording within 24 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. Visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.
This is the first webinar in a series of three required to earn a Certificate in Digital Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.