Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Time: 1pm EDT / 10am PDT (2 hours)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
Cost: $20 (USD)
This is the first of three webinars in a blog and webinar series called 101 Digital Marketing Best Practices for Nonprofits. Those who register for all three webinars will earn a Certificate in Digital Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good. To earn the certificate, you can attend the webinars live or view the recordings – or a combination of both.
Please Note: If you can not attend the website and email marketing best practices webinar live on April 21, please register below and you will be emailed a link to the recording and a comprehensive set of notes 24-48 hours after the webinar is over.
Also, this webinar was last presented on January 21 and if you prefer not to wait until April 21, please register below and then email Heather Mansfield and request the recording of the January 21 webinar.
Packed with practical advice and customized for small nonprofits on a limited budget, this webinar will stress the importance of professional website design and strategic email marketing for fundraising. Topics discussed include:
• Current trends in nonprofit website design and how to launch a modern, mobile-compatible website on a limited budget
• How to launch and maintain an email marketing strategy that consistently engages donors and supporters
• How to integrate social media into your website and email communications
• Tips for growing your email list
• Blogging best practices for nonprofits
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. See GoToWebinar’s FAQ for information on how to join and attend this webinar.