Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Time: 1pm EDT / 10am PDT (2 hours)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
Cost: $20 (USD)
This is the first of three webinars in a blog and webinar series called 101 Digital Marketing Best Practices for Nonprofits. Those who register for all three webinars will earn a Certificate in Digital Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.
Please Note: This webinar was last presented on August 18, 2021. If you would prefer to watch the recording from August 18 and receive the notes rather than wait until January 26 – please email Heather Mansfield to make the request. You will then be sent an invoice for $20. Once paid, you will be given access to the recording and the notes.
Packed with practical advice and customized for small nonprofits on a limited budget, this webinar will stress the importance of professional website design and strategic email marketing for fundraising. Topics discussed include:
• Current trends in nonprofit website design and how to launch a modern, mobile-compatible website on a limited budget
• How to launch and maintain an email marketing strategy that consistently engages donors and supporters
• How to integrate social media into your website and email communications
• Tips for growing your email list
• Blogging best practices for nonprofits
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. See GoToWebinar’s FAQ for information on how to join and attend this webinar.