Date: Thursday, January 21, 2021
Time: 1pm EST / 10am PST (2 hours)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
Cost: $20 (USD)
This is the first of three webinars in a blog and webinar series called 101 Digital Marketing Best Practices for Nonprofits. Those who attend all three webinars will earn of Certificate of Completion from Nonprofit Tech for Good.
Please Note: This webinar was last presented on September 16. If you would prefer to watch the recording from September 16 and receive the notes rather than wait until January 21 – please email Heather Mansfield to make the request. You will then be sent an invoice for $20. Once paid, you will be given access to the recording and the notes.
Packed with practical advice and customized for small nonprofits on a limited budget, this webinar will stress the importance of professional website design and strategic email marketing for fundraising. Topics discussed include:
• Current trends in nonprofit website design and how to launch a modern, mobile-compatible website on a limited budget
• How to launch and maintain an email marketing strategy that consistently engages donors and supporters
• How to integrate social media into your website and email communications
• Tips for growing your email list
• Blogging best practices for nonprofits
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. See GoToWebinar’s FAQ for information on how to join and attend this webinar.