Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Time: 1pm EDT / 10am PDT (2 hours)
Cost: $30 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
This is the first of three webinars in a blog and webinar series called 101 Digital Marketing Best Practices for Nonprofits. Those who register for all three webinars will earn a Certificate in Digital Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.
Please Note: This webinar was last presented on January 26, 2022. If you would prefer to watch the recording from January 26 and receive the notes rather than wait until April 27 – please email Heather Mansfield to make the request. You will then be sent an invoice for $30. Once paid, you will be given access to the recording and the notes.
Packed with practical advice and customized for small nonprofits on a limited budget, this webinar will stress the importance of modern website design and email marketing for fundraising. Topics include:
- Current trends in nonprofit website design and how to launch a modern website on a limited budget
- How to launch and maintain an email marketing strategy that consistently engages donors and supporters
- How to integrate social media into your website and email communications
- Tips for growing your email list
- Blogging best practices for nonprofits
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. See GoToWebinar’s FAQ for information on how to join and attend this webinar.