UPDATE: This webinar was presented on October 15, 2019 (View Slides).
Packed with practical advice and customized for small NGOs on a limited budget, this webinar will stress the importance of engaging website design, strategic email marketing, and current trends in online fundraising and social media. Attendees will also gain insight by learning benchmarks for success as revealed in the 2019 Global NGO Technology Report. Topics include:
• Current trends in nonprofit website design and how to launch a modern, mobile-compatible website on a limited budget.
• How to launch and maintain an email marketing strategy that consistently engages donors and supporters.
• Which online fundraising tools are the most effective for NGOs, such as peer-to-peer fundraising, crowdfunding, and tribute giving.
• Which social networks are used most often by NGOs as well as performance and engagement benchmarks based on the NGO’s size and location.
• How individuals of varying ages worldwide donate to NGOs, which communication tools they find most inspiring, and which are their favorite causes.
The Global NGO Technology Report is a biennial research project that seeks to gain a better understanding of how non-governmental organizations (NGOs) worldwide use web and email communications, online fundraising tools, social media, mobile technology, and productivity software. Now in its fourth edition, this year’s report provides technology benchmarks for Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, and the United States and Canada.