The bad news? Tens of millions are out of work worldwide due to the COVID-19 crisis. The good news? The economy will eventually bounce back and a record number of new employment opportunities will be available and many of these future jobs will be remote. Nonprofits that embrace the flexible work movement experience many benefits, such as increased productivity and retention and decreased expenses and pollution contribution. Win-win. Bookmark your browsers! Your next dream job is coming soon.
1) Work for Good :: workforgood.org
Since our founding in 1999 as Opportunity Knocks, one of the first job boards focused exclusively on the mission-driven careers, our team at Work for Good has helped more than 30,000 purpose-driven organizations find the talent they need.
2) United Nations Jobs (Worldwide) :: unjobs.org
A comprehensive aggregator of job openings at United Nations offices worldwide.
3) Third Sector Jobs (UK) :: jobs.thirdsector.co.uk
Third Sector Jobs is a leading job site for hundreds of the latest charity jobs, voluntary jobs, and fundraising jobs in the United Kingdom.
4) Pro Bono Australia :: probonoaustralia.com.au/jobs
Pro Bono Australia provide news, jobs and resources for the common good.
5) Philanthropy News Digest (US) :: philanthropynewsdigest.org/jobs
PND’s job board provides listings of current full-time job openings at tax-exempt organizations. Tax-exempt organizations may submit up to ten postings a month, free of charge.
6) NTEN Job Board (US) :: nten.org/jobs
NTEN posts full-time nonprofit tech jobs and short-term opportunities at organizations working for social change.
7) Nonprofit Career Network (US) :: nonprofitcareer.com
For people who want to participate in the nonprofit or Impact Business sector and the organizations that have a need for those people.
8) National Council of Nonprofits (US) :: careers.councilofnonprofits.org
Founded in 1990, the National Council of Nonprofits is a trusted resource and advocate for America’s charitable nonprofits.
9) Idealist (Worldwide) :: idealist.org
10) Foundation List (US) :: foundationlist.org
Positions actively posted and recruited for on Foundation List include part-time and full-time positions from executive to entry level.
11) DevNetJobs.org (Worldwide) :: devnetjobs.org
DevNetJobs.org agreegates international development jobs and consulting opportunities worldwide.
12) Devex (Worldwide) :: devex.com/jobs
Devex is the media platform and jobs board for the global development community.
13) Chronicle of Philanthropy (US) :: jobs.philanthropy.com
A extensive job board and career resource center for nonprofit professionals and foundation executives.
14) Charity Village (Canada) :: charityvillage.com
For more than 20 years, CharityVillage has helped thousands of Canadian charities find exceptional talent.
15) Charity Digital Jobs (UK) :: charitydigitaljobs.org
Charity Digital Jobs connects UK charities with the best digital talent in the UK.
16) Bridgespan Group (US) :: bridgespan.org/jobs
The Bridgespan Group is a leading social impact consultancy for nonprofits and NGOs, philanthropists, and investors that also offers an online job board.
101 Best Practices for Nonprofits is a year-long blog and webinar series (written and presented by Heather Mansfield) on website design, email marketing, online fundraising, and social media best practices for nonprofits, NGOs, and charities worldwide. Sign up for Nonprofit Tech for Good’s email newsletter to be alerted of new posts.