Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (2 hours)
Cost: $30 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
Social media can be an effective communication tool for nonprofits, but only if nonprofits understand that creating well-written and visually appealing content is essential to acquiring new supporters from social media.
With a focus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Threads for nonprofits, attendees of this two-hour webinar will learn how to integrate content marketing into their social media strategy and current best practices to increase engagement on social media. Topics include:
- How to create a content marketing plan for your nonprofit
- The eight types of top-performing content for social media
- How often nonprofits should post on social media
- Tips and tactics for creating and sharing website, photo, and video content
- How to create an editorial calendar for your content marketing plan
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a link to the recording within 24 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. Visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.
This is the second webinar in a series of three required to earn a Certificate in Social Media Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.