Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2024
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (2 hours)
Cost: $40 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
Fundraising on social media is not easy. With millions of nonprofits worldwide asking for donations on social media, donors are increasingly tuning out fundraising asks.
This two-hour webinar will provide an honest analysis of what is working in social media fundraising – and what’s not – and provide current best practices to help your nonprofit’s fundraising campaigns stand out on social media. Topics include:
- How to effectively promote fundraising campaigns on social media (one-time giving, monthly giving, tribute giving, etc.)
- How to use social media to capture the email and text subscribers
- How to effectively use Facebook and Instagram Fundraising Tools
- The benefits of using LinkedIn to steward sponsors
- How to create and grow an ambassador program for your nonprofit
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a link to the recording within 24 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. Visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.
This is the final webinar in a series of three required to earn a Certificate in Social Media Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.