Date: Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (2 hours)
Cost: $30 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
Customized for small nonprofits with limited time and financial resources, this two-hour webinar demonstrates how to create and maintain a successful social media strategy.
With an honest examination of the benefits and drawbacks of using LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Threads for your nonprofit, attendees will learn current best practices and gain a clear understanding of which social media platforms should be prioritized in 2024. Topics include:
- A 5-step template to write a social media strategy for your nonprofit
- How to track and report the success of your social media strategy
- The importance of having a budget for social media tools and advertising
- How to create a consistent brand across social media platforms
- How to grow your social media following
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a link to the recording within 24 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. Visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.
This is the first webinar in a series of three required to earn a Certificate in Social Media Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.