Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (1 hour)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
Blogging allows your nonprofit to have a consistent stream of new content to use in your email newsletter and to share on social media which, in turn, increases traffic to your website and awareness of your nonprofit’s brand. Blogging is also one of the best ways for your nonprofit to improve your search engine optimization (SEO).
If your nonprofit can invest a minimum of 6-12 hours a month in maintaining a blog, then sign up for this free one-hour webinar to learn:
- Current trends in nonprofit blogging
- Blog writing and formatting best practices
- How to blog to boost SEO for your website
- How to design your blog to maximize call-to-actions
- How often your nonprofit should blog and the top five blog content ideas
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a link to the recording 24-48 hours after the webinar is over. Visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.