UPDATE: This webinar was presented on August 4, 2020. You can view a recording on Vimeo.
For nonprofit organizations large and small, this webinar helps you save time and produce better outcomes for your golf fundraiser—whether you’re trying to fit it in before the end of the year or looking at 2021. Think about all the time you spend planning, coordinating, and executing the logistics of the golf fundraiser. Technology can streamline everything, freeing up event organizers and their committees to focus on the relationships that move the event and the organization as a whole forward.
Golf contributes over $3.9 billion annually to nonprofits large and small; tap into the sport’s inextricable link to charitable giving and propensity to attract high-capacity donors and crucial sponsors with the right approach.
- How to build the golf event around your organization’s specific goals
- Best practices for sponsorship packages
- How to streamline registration and check in
- How to leverage technology to make crucial asks that raise more dollars
- How live scoring works and how to evaluate a provider