Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (1 hour)
Presented by: Dominic Kalms, CEO & Founder at B Generous
Donate Now, Pay Later was inspired by the widespread acceptance of Buy Now, Pay Later in the consumer retail space. Across generations, nearly 70% of consumers say they prefer Buy Now, Pay Later over credit cards due to the ease of set payments and the lack of interest charges.
In 2022, Donate Now, Pay Later started to become adopted by nonprofits, such as PETA and the Jewish Federation, and in 2023 the growth of this new payment method is projected to be significant and exponential.
In this free webinar, you’ll learn why Donate Now, and Pay Later means more and larger than average donations to your nonprofit. Topics include:
- Why Gen Z and Millennial donors prefer Donate Now, Pay Later
- An examination of why Donate Now, Pay Later donors give more (270% more on average)
- How the Donate Now, Pay Later transaction process works for nonprofits and donors
- How to add a Donate Now, Pay Later to your nonprofit’s donation page
- How to promote Donate Now, Pay Later to your nonprofit’s donors and supporters
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, please register and you will be sent a link to the recording 24-48 hours after the webinar is over. Also, visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.