Nonprofits who hold golf events know they’re a great way to raise mission-critical funds, connect with supporters, expand your donor base, and raise awareness about your cause. In short, golf helps nonprofits do more good.
Golf events also come with a number of moving pieces and parts to manage to ensure a professional, successful event and positive fundraising outcomes. That’s where tech comes in—keeping busy nonprofit event planners organized and on task, streamlining tournament management and execution to save time and effort, and creating opportunities to raise even more money.
This free webinar is designed for nonprofit event planners of all experience levels. You’ll walk away with tools, real-world examples, and strategies to make your next golf event the best one yet. Whether you’re just kicking off planning for a golf fundraiser or looking for ways to improve a long standing tournament, you’ll hear how you can—and should—leverage tech tools to transform every aspect of your golf event.
- The value of golf as a fundraising tool
- How tech reduces time spent on administrative tasks
- Ideas to engage golfers and sponsors before, during, and after the tournament
- Strategies for sponsor onboarding, digital exposure, and better ROI
- Ways to leverage technology to raise more dollars
- How your nonprofit can access tournament management software at no cost
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, please register and you will be sent a link to the recording 24-48 hours after the webinar is over. Also, visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information about how to join and attend this webinar.