Update: This webinar was presented on June 11, 2019. It will presented again early 2020. In the meantime, view upcoming free webinars.
Social media is in a constant state of change and without regular education in emerging trends, your nonprofit could be wasting valuable time and resources implementing outdated best practices. From chatbots to social advertising to the rapid rise of Stories, this webinar will focus on what’s new and next in social media so that your nonprofit can embrace being an early adopter to achievement maximum return-on-investment (ROI). Customized for small nonprofits on a limited budget, topics include:
• Current best practices for using Facebook Pages and Groups
• What’s new in Facebook Fundraising Tools, Instagram Donate Stickers, and YouTube Giving
• The increasing importance of LinkedIn Pages
• The importance of having a budget for social advertising
• An exploration of the most recent social media and fundraising research