Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Time: 1pm EST / 10am PST
– James Citron, CEO of Pledge
– Anna Nordstrom, Product Manager at Pledge
– Damondrick Jack, Manager of Strategy, Streetcode Academy
The pandemic accelerated virtual fundraising trends and changed the fundraising landscape forever. For nonprofits to survive – and thrive – in this new normal, it is essential to understand the all-in-one technology platforms available to help your organization develop an effective virtual fundraising strategy.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- The latest virtual fundraising tools needed to effectively plan and manage online fundraising campaigns.
- How nonprofits can successfully incorporate virtual and hybrid fundraising events into their 2022 strategy.
- The importance of impact tracking and data reports to effectively gain and retain new donors.
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. See GoToWebinar’s FAQ for information on how to join and attend this webinar.