Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Time: 1 pm ET / 10 am PT (2 hours)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
At the end of the year, Nonprofit Tech for Good suggests which digital marketing and fundraising trends nonprofits should prioritize in the following year [read the 2022 trends].
In 2023, traditional digital marketing and fundraising strategies, such as email marketing and monthly giving programs will continue to perform well, but new social media platforms and fundraising tools will likely become more widely adopted by nonprofits worldwide. Please join Nonprofit Tech for Good for a free webinar featuring this year’s topics, including:
– Which emerging fundraising strategies your nonprofit should experiment with in 2023
– An honest analysis of which social media platforms and tools to prioritize
– Why email marketing will still dominate online fundraising in 2023
– The outlook for in-person and online events
– An exploration of how the metaverse will likely evolve in 2023 for nonprofits
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording 24-48 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. Visit GoToWebinar’s Attendee System Check for information on how to join and attend this webinar.