Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Time: 1 pm EDT / 10 am PDT (1 hour)
Presented by: CJ Brooks, Fundraising & Engagement Architect at Mission CRM
The effective accounting, donor management, and data analysis of donor activity has become essential as nonprofits have embraced online fundraising, virtual events, and fundraising on social media in recent years. As a result, more and more nonprofits are adopting CRM systems to streamline operations, improve efficiency, and help your nonprofit raise more for your mission.
This free webinar will highlight how nonprofits can reap huge rewards by implementing a CRM system with tools to track revenue and expenses, manage donor relationships, and manage data across your organization. Implementing a CRM system can:
- Establish one system of record for all data
- Aggregate data from other fundraising platforms
- Track all sources of revenue like grants which require detailed reporting
- Track all interactions with donors across all staff and all locations
- Improve donor relationships which leads to better retention and higher donations
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, please register for the webinar to receive the recording 24-48 hours after the webinar is over. See GoToWebinar’s FAQ for information on how to join and attend this webinar.